need dentist

cozykitty
 I am in need of a dentist, I have some bad teeth that really need to come out. I cant take the pain with them anymore. Im hoping that you can help me. I have no money or dental insureance,its hard trying to find something on your own. thank you. karla (cozykitty)

Re: need dentist

Cynthia Evans
Where do you live? The area you are in determines the availability of services.

Re: need dentist

jan paquette

Re: need dentist

Destine_8
Finding right dentist is very important to get perfect treatment. Last month, suffered with severe tooth pain and searched online for expert dentists and came to know about a Torrance dentist and took treatment from him. Got great relief in just couple of sittings.

Re: need dentist

looser
This post was updated on .
Just a quick advise for you. Try out a supplement against the pain until you find a really good doctor whom you really trust. I can recommend checking out Liftmode.com as it is one of the biggest stores for natural supplements with good prices and a very< good service. Im myself trying out https://liftmode.com/calming/magnolia.html at the moment.