Blue Cross Blue Shield Grants

admin
Administrator
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is now accepting grant applications from Michigan free clinics committed to providing health care services to the state's uninsured and underinsured residents. Visit the grant website at bcbsm.com/safetynet/safetynetgrant to download the 2011 request for proposals and follow detailed instructions for preparing an application for funding consideration.
Note that this year four preapplication conference calls are offered on July 7 and 11, the online Notice of Intent to Apply form is due by midnight on July 14, 2011, and application packets are due by midnight on August 1, 2011.
If you have questions about the application process or forms that are not answered on the grant program website, please e-mail us at safetynet2011@bcbsm.com .
Feel free to share this email with others who may be interested in the grant opportunity.
Providing financial support and technical assistance to our state's free clinics through Strengthening the Safety Net is just one way Blue Cross is leading Michigan to a healthier future. Visit ahealthiermichigan.org to find out more.
We appreciate your interest in our grant program.

Re: Blue Cross Blue Shield Grants

Ibraham Ahmed PhD RN
This is a great thing Blue Cross is doing -we will apply
CBM Health Care